Palmer House Hilton, Lockwood Restaurant and Potter’s Lounge
- Location(s): Chicago, IL
- Size: 10,300 SF
Potter Palmer completed his first hotel in September of 1871, but just 2 weeks later the building fell victim to the Great Chicago Fire. Since then the hotel has been re-built twice where the current Palmer House Hilton, designed by Holabird & Roche in 1923, now stands. Aria Group had the pleasure of working with the hotel staff to re-energize the Lockwood Restaurant with a casual elegance, while highlighting the historical significance of the hotel with modifications to Potter’s Lounge.